Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Its been awhile....

Life has been crazy but we see the light at the end of the tunnel and this blog is a step in that direction.  As most of you know I am in school for accounting.  I know, I know, why accounting?  Well it will serve the purpose of helping me get a professional job and hopefully in the near future help me run a successful bake shop. 
That is my dream.  I have always been in the kitchen and loved trying all kinds of new recipes.  I found my specialty in cake decorating, I think mainly because of all the art and drafting courses I have taken in high school and college. 

So this is the first step of my dream.  I will share the cakes I've been doing, along with recipes I have found that friends and family have enjoyed from my kitchen.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment